Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have found a key...

...to witnessing: helping others! When we do this with no ulterior motive, GOD opens way for the WAY.

It's really awesome to have seen this at work in my life since I've been in prison where ulterior motives is the norm (what!..get out of town!). No, for real my friends...just yesterday I was showing some men (if you must know.... a murderer and a drug dealer) the way to make a more excellent presentation for their college business class, and then wham! I was able to segue into CHRIST...the indeed and extreme of most EXCELLENT! So get on out there and do some good!...Psalm 103

later in love for all...dougie boy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Praying that God will continue to offer these opportunities and that your eyes would be open to them.